- Go to Appearance → Menus
- Select the menu you wish to add a page to (Main Menu = hamburger menu; Footer = footer menu, Extra Header Menu = for anything additional to be added to the main menu on Disrupter theme)
- To add a page to the menu, locate the page you're looking to add or use the search function to search for the page
- Once you find your page, check it off and click "Add to Menu"
- From there, you will now see it on the menu you're editing and can drag/drop it to be in a specific order
- Once you're done editing, click "Save Menu" to update on the site
- To add a NEW menu, click "Create a New Menu"
- Add a name for your menu, ex: "Finance Submenu"
- Click "Create"
- Then follow steps 3 - 6
To add a submenu to a page or set of pages, go to Appearance → Widgets
- You will then see a few submenus already created underneath "Main Sidebar - Above Maps & Hours"
- To add a NEW submenu, click on the "Custom Menu" widget on the left hand side
- Add it to "Main Sidebar - Above Maps & Hours"
- Add "Explore More:" to the title
- Select the menu you'd like it to display (ex: Finance Submenu)
- Select Show Widget for Everyone and Show on Checked Pages
- Check off the pages you'd like to add the submenu to
- Then click "Save" and you should now see the submenu on the pages you checked off!