- Go to the site's admin area.
- Click on Inventory.
- To the right of any existing inventory catalogs, click the "Add" button.
- Follow the instructions below to help guide you through creating your catalog and updating it with homenet.
5. On the next page after you have saved your new catalog information. You'll be taken back to this page and will now see that your new catalog has been added as a tab.
6. Click on that tab and notice that you can add parameters to your catalog to specify what you want this catalog to show.
7. Continue down this page and fill in the necessary information for your catalog.
8. When you have created your new catalog page under Pages and added the inventory shortcode above like [ft-inventory catalog_id=5] (or whatever your ID is), you should be done.
9. Be sure that you have the proper template file chosen for the page and that the page is published so it can be seen live.