Use your FullThrottle credentials to log into fullthrottle.app. Once logged in, you'll see your permissioned client list with two columns to the right.
- New Audiences = ShopperSuite
- Previous Customers = Lifecycle (formerly known as Activ8)
STEP 1 : Select your client
On your client list, scroll to the client you wish to access or use the FILTERS menu to search by client name.
Once you have found the client you want to access, under the New Audiences or Previous Customers column, click on either of those hyperlinks to access the associated product.
Note the client status:
- Running indicates the client is actively on the product at the current time.
- Not Running indicates the client is not actively on the product at the current time.
- OFF indicates the client is no longer active on the product, but previously was at some point
- <blank> indicates the client has never been active on the product.
Once you have selected your client and product - you can move into the various associated reports.
STEP 2 : Access Reporting
Reporting for Previous Customer (formerly Activ8)
Once you've selected your client & clicked into "Previous Customers" (formerly Activ8) - you can access reporting. To access your Sales Lens, Service Lens, and Appointments, hover to the left menu bar >> click on IDENTIFY >> Previous Customers.
Reporting for New Customer (ShopperSuite)
To access your reporting dashboards including DMS Hygienics or Lifecycle Marketing - hover on the left menu bar >> click on MEASURE.
Note - you will no longer be able to access anything related to FullThrottle at activ8.app